Not a lot of you may know but Dr. Panucci has been a sponsor of Operation Gratitude, and continues to be every year. Operation Gratitude is a non-profit, volunteer-based corporation, funded entirely by private donations. They seek to lift morale in the Military Community by sending care packages addressed to individual Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Veterans, First Responders, Wounded Warriors and their Care Givers.
Operation Gratitude – Relief for Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Unfortunately we all know about all the devastating aftermath that the tornadoes left in Oklahoma. Many people would like to help but do not know exactly how to do so, well here is your chance. We welcome your help in collecting items and/or donating funds (to help with the added shipping costs). These items will be shipped out to the family & soldiers in Oklahoma.
The “Wish List” consists of:
- Nonperishable food: Baby formula, bottled water, PowerBars, KIND bars, energy bars or any other nutritious items.
- Clothing: Any type of new clothing: Men, women and children.
- Entertaining items: Playing Cards, books or any other entertainment that does not require electricity.
- Moral lifts: Letters to put in care packages.
- Hygiene Items: Hand Sanitizer, toothpaste/toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash & mouthwash.
- Gift Cards: Gift cards to national stores or stores located in Oklahoma
- Miscellaneous: Sunscreen, diapers, boots, work gloves, batteries (all kinds), flash lights and baby wipes.
We will be accepting these donations at our office until Friday 31st & they will be personally delivered by Dr. Panucci to the Operation Gratitude in Van Nuys, CA.
Everything is appreciated, Thank you!!!
Dr. Panucci & the Beach Braces Team